WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRIFLE #dessert #layercake
A White Chocolate Raspberry Trifle produced using layers of cake, white chocolate mousse, whipped cream, raspberry jam and new raspberries. A delightful and shockingly simple treat.
In the event that there was ever an opportunity to fall face first into a treat this is it. Furthermore, and, AND not exclusively is this a scrumptious sweet however it is likewise overly straightforward. We're taking a blend of locally acquired and hand crafted fixings and we're making the prettiest white and red play. Nobody needs to realize how simple this is. I won't tell in the event that you won't.
Wastes of time are one of my preferred treats for engaging. In addition to the fact that it makes an extensive amount, yet they are constantly scrumptious (idiot proof even), and everybody goes insane when they see each one of those wonderful layers.
Wastes of time are my preferred sweet to serve while engaging. They can encourage a group, they are anything but difficult to serve, and there are such a significant number of astounding flavor blends. Wastes of time are additionally truly sympathetic. On the off chance that you over heat a cake or buy a not exactly outstanding locally acquired cake it can without much of a stretch be fixed by layering it with mousse, jam, and whipped cream.
Also Try Our Recipe : LEMON-BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE CAKE
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 1/2 cup good quality white chocolate chips I use Guittard or Ghirardelli
- 1/3 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 (approximate) cups cubed angel food cake or pound cake see note
- One or two 6 oz container fresh raspberries
- 1-2 cups raspberry jam or preserves see note
- White chocolate shavings optional topping
MOUSSE (ALLOW SEVERAL HOURS TO CHILL):
- Place white chocolate chips and 1/3 cup heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is completely smooth. Transfer to a medium sized bowl. Allow to sit at room temperature until the mixture has cooled and thickened slightly, stirring occasionally, about 20-30 minutes (the mixture should not be warm at all).
- In a separate bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat 1/2 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture. The mixture should be completely smooth and creamy. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat 1 cup cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Set aside (this will be the topping for the trifle).
- Add half of the cake to the bottom of a trifle dish or large glass bowl. Top with half the raspberry jam. Top the jam with ALL the white chocolate mousse and then sprinkle around half the fresh raspberries. Add remaining cake, remaining jam and reserved whipped cream. Top with remaining raspberries and white chocolate shavings (if desired). Chill until ready to serve. This keeps well for several hours.
For more detail : bit.ly/2Lvbcpf
Read More Our Recipe : MAI TAI