Turkey & Egg Breakfast Casserole #paleo #breakfast
Do you have those plans you could for all intents and purposes make in your rest? All things considered, in the event that not, at that point don't stress since I have one for you!
This Turkey Egg Breakfast Casserole is essentially on an each other week pivot in our family and I can guarantee you there have been numerous mornings I've had one eye open while snoozing with the different as I arranged this dish. What's more, here's the punchline for the success: it's solid, I mean extremely sound.
This is one of my simple go-to solid breakfast plans. The Turkey Egg Breakfast Casserole is additionally a family most loved and falls under the "paleo" classification.
Also Try Our Recipe : COCONUT CREAM PIE OVERNIGHT OATS
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil + more for coating the pan
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 small Sweet Potato (peeled and sliced thin)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- Salt & Pepper for Seasoning
- Additional Toppings: Tomatoes (Diced Onions, Bell Peppers, Cheese)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 9 baking dish with Coconut Oil as well as heat the 1 tablespoon in a medium sized skillet set to medium-high heat. Once the oil has melted add in the Ground Turkey and season with the Chili Powder, and Salt and Pepper. Continue to cook the meat until it begins to brown.
- While the turkey is cooking peel and slice your Sweet Potato. Make sure your slices are fairly thin because if they’re too thick they won’t be as tender. Line the bottom of the greased baking dish with the sliced potatoes. In a medium bowl beat the Eggs with a whisk and season with salt and pepper.
- Top the potatoes with the turkey and then pour the eggs on top. Layer the Spinach on top of the eggs as well as any additional toppings you’d like to add.
- Place the dish in the oven and cook for 35 to 40 minutes or until the edges of the egg begin to brown and the casserole is firm throughout. Check the dish with about 5 minutes to go to see if you need to add any time.
For more detail : bit.ly/2pqi0Zs
Read More Our Recipe : QUICK PICKLED RED ONIONS RECIPE