Spicy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia #dinner #heartymeal
This simple Spicy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia takes all of 5 moment of planning time before you pop it in the stove. Pair it with sautéed vegetables and steamed rice for a healthy feast.
This Lemon Garlic Tilapia isn't even a formula. You simply need to blend a bunch of fixings in a bowl, pour them over the fish filets, pop the plate in the stove and the supper is prepared. Indeed, that simple 🙂
Additionally in the event that you don't approach Tilapia, don't hesitate to utilize some other white fish. It's for the most part about the marinade folks. I like to utilize Tilapia since it's not very costly, don't taste overly fishy and I get solidified filets effectively where I live.
This Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia is a delightful formula and is one of the numerous Oven Baked Tilapia Recipes that you can do in your kitchen. Here are a few pointers that you should know before beginning to make this dish.
Also Try Our Recipe : Killer Lemon Butter Sauce for Fish
- 4-6 Tilapia Fillets
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic Minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper Freshly Cracked
- 1 lemon Cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Wash the Tilapia fillets and pat them dry.
- Arrange the fillets in a baking tray.
- Mix lemon juice, butter, garlic, red chilli powder, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the tilapia.
- Arrange lemon slices in between the fillets.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C (350 Degrees F).
- Bake the fish for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve hot.
For more detail : bit.ly/2Jmihqr
Read More Our Recipe : S’MORES STUFFED COOKIES RECIPE