S’MORES STUFFED COOKIES RECIPE #chocolate #dessert
S'mores treats are a heavenly bend on your preferred open air fire treat! These treats are delicate and chewy, loaded up with graham saltines and chocolate, at that point loaded down with gooey marshmallows for a definitive s'mores dessert.
There are really numerous plans utilizing non-veggie lover marshmallows to stuff treats. However, the liquefying issue was there with these plans, as well. I really spent incalculable hours attempting various techniques. Some brought about marshmallows that broke up inside minutes (Boo!), others figured out how to last two or three hours.
The trap, things being what they are, is to get the mixture as cold as conceivable without solidifying them, and getting the s'mores treats to cool rapidly, without placing them in the fridge.
Also Try Our Recipe : Boston Cream Pie Cookie Bites
- 1 1/4 cup (160 grams) all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup (141 grams) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 (2.5 grams) teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 grams) baking powder
- 1 cup (90 grams) crushed honey graham crackers
- 1 1/2 teaspoon (7.2 grams) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (227 grams) butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup (165 grams) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (117 grams) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (88 grams) roughly chopped milk chocolate
- 2 cups (100 grams) mini marshmallows
- Mix together both flours, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- Break up the graham crackers into small pieces. Be careful to not let it get too powdery, but some graham cracker powder is okay. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Slowly add the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla. Slowly add the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla. Beat well, then slowly add the flour mixture and beat until just incorporated.
- Fold in the graham crackers and chocolate.
- Take a tablespoon and a half of the cookie and create a small indentation.
- Stuff 4 - 5- mini marshmallows into the indentation. Make sure they are tightly packed in. Top with another 2/3 tablespoon of cookie dough and press together until the dough completely covers the marshmallows. Repeat with the remaining dough and marshmallows.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet and cover. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator overnight, up to three days.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Uncover the cookies and bake for 8 - 9 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Use a spatula to immediately remove the cookies to cool on a wire rack. For the best results, place the cookies near a fan to cool them quickly.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container and enjoy within 24 hours.
- If you want to learn how to cheat this recipe, take a look at the note below this recipe!
For more detail : bit.ly/30pqIX6
Read More Our Recipe : LIME GRAPEFRUIT AND ROSEMARY GIN GIMLET