QUICK PICKLED RED ONIONS RECIPE #vegetarian #vegan
This is such a basic formula and the ideal backup to Mexican and Caribbean suppers, or even a turn on an exemplary chicken serving of mixed greens formula. The sharp warmth from the red onion disseminates medium-term into a sweet crunch and a lively pink shading. Its flavor is as splendid as its appearance.
Likewise, since it is absorbing vinegar it keeps crisp in the refrigerator for quite a while. I utilize these through the span of two or three weeks to add over chicken sandwiches, pork burgers, plates of mixed greens, or obviously my cilantro lime chicken tacos. With a little arrangement ahead of time this cured red onion formula is one of my preferred approaches to light up a dish.
Fast Pickled Red Onions Recipe, included 3 cloves, 6 allspice berries, 1/2 tsp blended peppercorns and 1 inlet leaf. Fits flawlessly in a vast mouth quart container
Also Try Our Recipe : MEXICAN STREET CORN SALAD
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 cup water
- Whisk vinegar and seasonings with 2 cups of water until fully dissolved.
- Place onion slices in a container and add liquid until covered. 1 quart mason jars work perfectly for this.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour, but it is best if left in the fridge overnight.
For more detail : bit.ly/2HhRNnB
Read More Our Recipe : Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan Risotto