PESTO PASTA WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES AND ROASTED ASPARAGUS #vegetarian #easyrecipe
A speedy and simple dish for those bustling weeknights, and it is stuffed with veggies! Pesto is genuinely one of my preferred things ever. It is so natural to make, it's inconceivably flexible, and it essentially tastes astounding in and on everything without exception.
Like for this pasta dish here, I hurled the pesto in some straightforward fixings like sun dried tomatoes, cooked asparagus and mozzarella 3D squares, completing it off with a fricasseed egg, and it was genuinely a standout amongst the best weeknight dinners ever!
It's so basic and simple to prepare, and my most loved thing about it is that a portion of the pesto stalls out in the fissure of the shell pasta. Ok MAZING, correct?
Besides, this preferences similarly as great, if worse, as work remains since the mozzarella blocks gets all liquefied/ooey-gooey in the middle of the pasta.
Also Try Our Recipe : MOM’S VEGETARIAN POT PIE
- 8 ounces medium shell pasta
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/3 cup julienned sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 1/3 cup diced mozzarella cubes
- Fried egg, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Place asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Place into oven and roast for 8-12 minutes, or until tender but crisp. Let cool before cutting into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, asparagus, pesto, sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Serve immediately with a fried egg, if desired.
For more detail : bit.ly/2H7OG23
Read More Our Recipe : Baked Penne Rigate Recipe