One Pot Kielbasa Pasta #dinner #maindish
All of you aren't tired of pasta or suppers at this point, are ya? Great, since a week ago when I went to the market, I saw that pasta was on special.
The entire "Purchase 4 for $3.00 bundle" dream work out as expected… or possibly in my eyes. What's more, I took kielbasa hotdog as well, $2 for one pound, appears to be a genuinely decent arrangement to me, in addition to It's a fun fixing to shift back and forth between our run of the mill chicken or ground meat meals.
I don't know whether a considerable lot of you cook supper with kielbasa/smoked wiener, yet there are bunches of things you can do with smoked kielbasa/hotdog. So I thought perhaps I could offer a thought that will rouse you to think of absolutely new supper. This formula made supper time a snap, it truly is a put together sort of feast since everything meets up in only one container, and it tastes great and makes a ton!
End – If You Are In a Hurry and have a major family, or hungry young people, this would be flawless, and it's not very costly to make either. It's a gooey pasta dish with Kielbasa hotdog and decorated with hacked scallions. Appreciate!
Also Try Our Recipe : CHICKEN BREASTS WITH JALAPEÑO CHEESE SAUCE
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa or turkey/chicken sausage sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1.5 cups diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 8 oz dry pasta(small pasta)
- 1/2 cup milk or heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, each
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions, for garnish
- Add olive oil to a 4-5 quart saute pan over medium high heat.
- Fry the smoked kielbasa and onions.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes, heavy cream, pasta, and seasonings.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, or untill pasta is tender.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese and cover until cheese is melted, spotty brown, and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with sliced scallions and serve.
- This only makes 4 large servings, so if you are feeding a larger group or want leftovers,I'd recommend doubling the recipe, it's well worth it! Enjoy!
For more detail : bit.ly/2H7Lxii
Read More Our Recipe : BOSTON CREAM POKE CAKE