One Pan Balsamic Chicken #dinner #meal
Give me a chance to acquaint you with the ideal Summer dinner, one dish balsamic chicken! There is not really any planning time however huge amounts of flavor! The special reward is the means by which sound it is for your family. I have been seeking and taking a shot at plans that won't take much time however are satisfying to my family and this possesses all the necessary qualities. Who needs to be in a sweltering kitchen in the Summer?
I have a demanding eater at my home it is so difficult to get her to eat anything extraordinary or than fish, steak, and cheeseburgers however she really adored this!
Also Try Our Recipe : Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan Risotto
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1.5 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 6 to 8 baby potatoes- sliced in half
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large tray with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar and zesty Italian dressing.
- Place 1/3 cup of the balsamic + Italian mixture in a large bag and add the chicken tenders. Coat and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
- Chop the broccoli and cauliflower into small pieces.In a bowl, toss broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes and carrots with Italian seasoning, olive oil, garlic powder, and add some seasoned salt and pepper to taste. Then place veggies on the prepared pan. Roast the veggies for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip around. Section the veggies to each side of the tray and place the chicken tenders in the center. Discard marinade that was used for the chicken. Brush the remaining 1/3 cup of the balsamic + Italian mixture over the chicken. Add the tomatoes.
- Return to the oven and cook for another 7-15 minutes depending on the size of your chicken. Be careful to monitor the chicken so you don't overcook it. Remember, the cooking time will largely vary based on the size of your chicken.
- Serve the chicken and veggies with the remaining Balsamic + Italian mixture. Top with freshly chopped parsley if desired.
For more detail : bit.ly/2tDQIPk
Read More Our Recipe : WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRIFLE