MY MOST REQUESTED RECIPE ~ GORGONZOLA, APPLE, CHERRIES, PECANS & BACON SALAD WITH A SWEET BALSAMIC DRESSING! #vegetarian #vegetable
Today I am sharing my most mentioned plate of mixed greens formula. On the off chance that you like the fixings underneath, you will LOVE this plate of mixed greens!
Gorgonzola, apple, fruits, pecans and bacon, with a sweet balsamic dressing! Trust me, you will return for a considerable length of time!
Also Try Our Recipe : CHICKEN BREASTS WITH JALAPEÑO CHEESE SAUCE
- 1 bag spring salad mix
- 1 bag romaine
- 3 oz bag of Oscar Mayer real bacon (or make your own – I often cheat)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 1 large granny smith apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans or almonds
- 5 oz gorgonzola or blue cheese crumbled
* you can add more or less of each ingredient, do what you like!
Mary’s Sweet Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or canola
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard (or a little squeeze of yellow or Grey Poupon mustard)
- Few twists of fresh cracked pepper Or use 1/8 tsp of reg ground pepper
- Whisk dressing ingredients until sugar and oil are blended.
- If you plan on serving the entire salad, go ahead and add the dressing a little at a time, blending until you reach desired amount. If not, keep dressing separate and add individually.
For more detail : bit.ly/2Yht2xM
Read More Our Recipe : Honey Crisp Apple Salad w/ Candied Walnuts and Spiced Cider Vinaigrette!