LIME GRAPEFRUIT AND ROSEMARY GIN GIMLET #drink #cocktail
The natural kind of rosemary adjusts against the brilliant punches of crisp citrus squeeze in this Lime Grapefruit and Rosemary Gin Gimlet.
CH Distillery makes genuine Chicago vodka, with CH Key Gin being refined from their leader soul. Moderate tastes of the gin uncovers a refreshingly light taste with clues of lime and lavender. It was an ideal base for a top notch mixed drink!
Furnished with crisp citrus and herbs I wore my insane lab rat coat and withdrew to my kitchen to gin up a drink to appropriately compliment the soul. Supported by different delightfully near disasters, I at long last settled on this Lime Grapefruit and Rosemary Gin Gimlet which pleasantly balances the natural kind of rosemary against the brilliant punches of new citrus juice, while as yet enabling the gin to radiate through.
On the off chance that you are a gin sweetheart, this Lime Grapefruit and Rosemary Gin Gimlet is the mixed drink for you!
Also Try Our Recipe : Copycat Sonic Ocean Water
- ¼ cup gin
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 tbsp rosemary simple syrup
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Add gin, lime, grapefruit and rosemary syrup to cocktail shaker. Shake to combine then pour over ice.
- Place sugar, water, and rosemary in saucepan and stir to combine as you heat the syrup to a boil. Once all of the sugar has dissolved cool the syrup for use.
For more detail : bit.ly/2JJYG2D
Read More Our Recipe : BLACK VELVET NEBULA CAKE