Healthy Apple Pie Granola Bar Bites #healthy #diet
A simple formula for sound bite nibbles that taste simply like crusty fruit-filled treat! Only 9 regular fixings and 30 calories!
Since I better comprehend nourishment names, I've understood my "more beneficial in light of the fact that it-has-organic product in-the-filling" defense wasn't truly sensible, and those café weren't actually the best solid alternative… But these hand crafted Healthy Apple Pie Granola Bar Bites surely are! Dissimilar to my youth nibble, these contain bunches of crisp apple, a lot of healthy fixings, and no refined flour or sugar!
These solid tidbits taste simply like the notorious treat! They'll keep for in any event 6 days whenever put away in a water/air proof holder in the cooler.
Also Try Our Recipe : Turkey & Egg Breakfast Casserole
- 1 ½ cups (45g) crisp brown rice cereal
- 1 cup (100g) old-fashioned oats (measured like this and gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup (126g) unsweetened applesauce, room temperature
- ¼ cup (60g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30mL) honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup (60g) finely diced apple
- Preheat the oven to 300°F, and lightly coat an 8”-square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rice cereal, oats, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, stir together the coconut oil and applesauce. Add in the Greek yogurt, honey, and salt, mixing until thoroughly combined. Stir in the cereal mixture. Gently fold in the diced apple.
- Gently press the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake at 300°F for 14-17 minutes or until light golden and the center feels firm to the touch. Cool completely to room temperature in the pan before slicing into squares.
For more detail : bit.ly/2HhIbJA
Read More Our Recipe : Vegan Teriyaki Grilled Eggplant