Easy Aloha Pineapple Chicken #dinner #easychicken
Salaam Pineapple Chicken is a simple chicken supper the entire family will love. With delicious pineapple lumps and chicken shrouded in a scrumptious pineapple sauce served over warm rice, this is an ideal simple weeknight supper. Furthermore it's sans gluten and normally without dairy as well.
Note: on the off chance that you and your family needn't bother with any eating routine adjustments, you can without much of a stretch utilize standard generally useful flour for this Aloha Pineapple supper. This chicken supper just needs that straightforward flour change to make it a sans gluten formula.
I adore that Aloha Chicken is like a decent sautéed food since it is so natural and easy to make, however it's totally extraordinary in its very own flavorful way. The genuine trial of this supper was the point at which every one of my children ate it up and requested more. It was then that I knew Aloha Pineapple Chicken was really a champ!
Also Try Our Recipe : One Pan Balsamic Chicken
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free or all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 can (16 oz) pineapple chunks
- 1.5 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Follow cooking instructions for your rice to prepare while you are making the chicken. I use my Instant Pot.
- Cut the chicken into strips. Put the flour into a gallon bag and add the chicken. Shake to coat.
- Brown the chicken with the oil over medium heat in a skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked through and juices are clear. Set the chicken aside.
- While the chicken is cooking, drain the pineapple juice and reserve 1/4 cup. (You can discard the remaining juice or drink it.)
- Combine the cornstarch and 1/4 cup pineapple juice in a small bowl. Add to the skillet after you’ve removed the chicken. Add the honey, soy sauce, and pepper; stir well.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and cook and stir. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for another 30-60 seconds or until the juice mixture is thickened.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the pineapple and chicken, heating through.
- Serve over rice.
For more detail : bit.ly/2I3cjpf
Read More Our Recipe : BLACK VELVET NEBULA CAKE