CROCK POT TUSCAN CHICKEN #dinner #crockpot
Slow cooker Tuscan Chicken is a stunning supper that once you make it, you will need it once more (and once more!). I mean truly… it is highly unlikely that you can turn out badly when you choose to dive deep into your racks to haul out your moderate cooker for Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken.
Seeing the Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken sitting superbly on a supper plate makes your eyes take in all the flawless hues and richness that your taste buds will appreciate. Each shading on your plate features different hues so well that once you buckle under the awesome richness, you won't most likely prevent yourself from appreciating seconds of this dinner!
At that point there is the new spinach that is blended in at the finish of making the dish. It is cooked until it is sufficiently withered to hold its superb splendid green shading that is delightful. Between seeing the dark red dried tomatoes and the rich custom made alfredo sauce… it is as satisfying to the eye for what it's worth to the sense of taste.
And after that you taste it. You taste the delicate chicken, the custom made Alfredo sauce, and the crisply ground Parmesan cheddar. It is all completely exquisite, particularly joined through and through.
Also Try Our Recipe : Baked Penne Rigate Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomato strips, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Place a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt. Add the chicken breasts. Cook each side about 3 - 5 minutes until browned, turning only once during cooking time. Place the breasts in a 4 quart crock pot.
- In a medium bowl mix the Alfredo Sauce, sun dried tomatoes Parmesan Cheese and Italian seasoning until thoroughly combined. Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts in the crock pot. Cover and cook on low heat 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Stir in the fresh spinach and cook another five more minutes. Remove from the crock pot and serve with pasta.
- For the Homemade Alfredo Sauce:
- Melt the butter in a medium size saucepan. Add the cream and simmer about 5 minutes until it begins to thicken. Add the Parmesan Cheese , stir until it's melted, remove from the heat.
For more detail : bit.ly/2JiATXp
Read More Our Recipe : CANNOLI RECIPE