CHICKEN GYRO RECIPE #dinner #lunch
Chicken Gyro – a simple to make sandwich, extraordinary for both lunch and supper. Presented with crisp vegetables and tzatziki sauce.
On the off chance that you haven't attempted a hand crafted Chicken Gyro yet, you are passing up a great opportunity! New vegetables, delicate chicken, tzatziki sauce, and feta cheddar make a remarkable blend! You'll cherish it from the primary nibble.
IS CHICKEN GYRO HEALTHY?
Having the periodic Chicken Gyro can be a piece of a healthy and sound eating regimen. Stacked with lean chicken bosom and crisp vegetables, this sandwich is very filling. Tzatziki sauce is made out of yogurt and cucumber, so it is light and loaded with probiotics. On the off chance that you'd like to make your Chicken Gyro significantly more beneficial, utilize entire wheat pita bread and stove heat the chicken as opposed to fricasseeing it.
Also Try Our Recipe : One Pot Kielbasa Pasta
For the chicken marinade:
- 1 lb. chicken breast sliced into ½-inch strips
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
For the Tzatziki Sauce:
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 medium clove garlic pressed or minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Gyro:
- Pita bread
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced cucumbers
- Sliced onion
- Feta cheese
- Marinate the chicken. Place the chicken in a medium bowl and add all of the marinade ingredients. Mix it well, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Make the tzatziki. Grate the cucumber and squeeze the excess liquid out with your hands. Discard the liquid. Place the cucumber in a mixing bowl with the rest of the tzatziki ingredients and mix well.
- Cook the chicken. Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken slices and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Slice the chicken into thin strips.
- Make the Gyro! Warm the pita bread (in the oven or microwave). Add a bit of shredded lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, and chicken on top. Drizzle with a generous amount of tzatziki and feta cheese, if desired. Fold the gyro in half and serve.
For more detail : bit.ly/305Qn7g
Read More Our Recipe : EASY LIME CAKE