CHICKEN BREASTS WITH JALAPEÑO CHEESE SAUCE #dinner #weeknight
Skillet singed chicken bosoms are shrouded in a jalapeño cheddar sauce for a simple, delightful supper that is incredible for a weeknight or for organization!
I've added some chicken to make a speedy and simple fundamental course chicken jalapeño dish that is got only a trace of zest and heaps of rich, mushy sauce to coat each cut of superbly cooked chicken.
In any case, I'll be putting this chicken jalapeño skillet dinner on the week after week menu and not whining one piece.
So whether you become your jalapeño peppers, lift them up from a ranchers market or tangle a couple at the supermarket, I trust out this gooey chicken jalapeño supper an attempt. It's velvety, ameliorating, totally brimming with flavor and beyond any doubt to be a hit.
Also Try Our Recipe : CROCK POT TUSCAN CHICKEN
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (5-6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 3 medium jalapeños, seeds and membranes removed, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 oz. cream cheese (I use 1/3 less fat)
- 1 heaping cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, season chicken breasts with the salt, pepper, chili powder and cumin. Add to pan and sear for 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Remove chicken breasts from the skillet to a plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. (They will finish cooking later.)
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining two teaspoons olive oil to pan.
- Add diced onion and jalapeño and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes, until softened. Add garlic and saute for 30 more seconds.
- Add chicken broth and cream cheese and stir until melted. Stir in shredded cheddar cheese and stir until melted and mixture is simmering.
- Return the chicken breasts to the skillet, along with any accumulated juices, and turn to coat in the cheese sauce.
- Cover the pan, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 7-9 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. (It will depend on how thick your chicken breasts are.) I like to spoon some of the sauce over the chicken breasts halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve chicken breasts with extra sauce spooned over the top, and enjoy!
For more detail : bit.ly/2rqGUqu
Read More Our Recipe : TURTLE CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE