BUTTERY JAM THUMBPRINT COOKIES #thebestrecipe #dessert
These dissolve in-your-mouth treats are remarkably delicate and rich! They're liberally loaded up with your preferred decision of jam. Ideal for the occasions.
The first occasion when I had these delicate, soften in-your-mouth Buttery Jam Thumbprint Cookies was over 10 years prior.
A dear companion of mine had generous prepared a flavorful bunch of these one night and imparted a plate of them to us. I recollect it being evening time, and I was more worn out than hungry, so I contemplated declining. For a nanosecond. [I don't really decrease cookies.]
One nibble and I was stricken. I wound up eating in excess of a couple without a second's pause. Also a couple of additional to go. I didn't stand an opportunity against the rich, delicate, melty integrity of these treats.
Also Try Our Recipe : S’MORES STUFFED COOKIES RECIPE
- 1 cup (2 sticks/16 TB) salted butter, softened (soft enough that it will give when you lightly press it, but not melted.)
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ (powdered) sugar, plus 1/4 cup more for dusting
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup thick fruit preserves (i.e., raspberry, blackberry, peach)
- Preheat oven to 325°F with rack on middle position. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment on high speed, beat butter and sugar until creamy and light, 2-3 minutes (do not rush this part, as it will determine how your dough turns out.) Add vanilla and salt, scraping down bowl as needed. Switch to medium-low and gently mix in flour, just until combined. Dough should be somewhat sticky. Form into a ball shape, cover, and chill 30-60 minutes.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls. Place dough balls on parchment-lined baking sheets or silicone baking mats. Press down the center of each ball with handle-end of a wooden spatula or finger, making a deep well in the middle – deep but not too wide (it helps to hold the dough ball in palm of hand while forming the well with your finger.)
- Fill cookie centers generously with jam/preserves. I use either a very small spoon or a piping bag. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and puffy. Let cool 5 min. on baking sheet, then gently transfer to finish cooling on wire rack.
- When cookies are completely cooled, dust with confectioners’ sugar. Cookies can be kept in airtight container at room temp for a few days.
For more detail : bit.ly/1Tn0w8E
Read More Our Recipe : GINGER ALE MINT LIMEADE