Blueberry Peach Margarita #drink #summer
Prepare your camera – this Blueberry Margarita is so lovely, you (nearly) won't have any desire to drink it!
You'll adore the mark margarita taste with a fun and tasty turn: blueberries and peaches to bring an additional trace of sweetness.
Regardless of whether you're relaxing poolside or appreciating Taco Tuesday, you'll need to stir up a bluetiful group for your preferred pack.
Also Try Our Recipe : Spicy Blackberry Margarita
- 3 lime wedges, divided
- Coarse salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches
- 2 cups ice cubes, divided
- 3 oz tequila
- 2 oz triple sec
- Rub 1 lime wedge over rims of 2 shortball glasses. Place salt in small, shallow dish. Dip rim of each glass in salt; set aside. Thread 5 fresh blueberries onto each of 2 small cocktail skewers for garnish; set aside.
- Divide remaining blueberries and lime juice between prepared glasses; muddle carefully. Add peaches to glasses.
- Place 1 cup of ice cubes in cocktail shaker; add tequila and triple sec. Shake to blend well. Place remaining ice cubes in prepared glasses. Top with margarita mixture. Garnish with blueberry skewers and remaining lime wedges.
For more detail : bit.ly/300aKT7
Read More Our Recipe : HALLOWEEN SWIRL CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES