I simply need to state that this formula is incredibly heavenly thus easy to make!
Did not have to adjust. I like to keep additional sauce for remains!
Today I have a tasty pasta dish to impart to you folks… Baked Penne Rigate Recipe. This formula is anything but difficult to make and you can undoubtedly add to it different proteins of your decision, for example, chicken or ground hamburger. It you cherish a pasta stacked with cheddar than this one is for you!
Also Try Our Recipe : BEEF ROLL UPS
- 1/2 lb Penne Rigate Pasta
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Eggs
- 1 jar of Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add your penne rigate to the boiling water. Cook as directed on packaging for al dente.
- In a bowl combine the cheeses, eggs and salt and pepper.
- When pasta is cooked place drained pasta in base of a pan (heat safe). Pour 1/2 of the marinara sauce on top of pasta. Stir to combine.
For more detail : bit.ly/2VkJIqb
Read More Our Recipe : HALLOWEEN SWIRL CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES