VEGAN BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP RECIPE #veganrecipe #soups
This vegetarian broccoli cheddar soup is normally thick and velvety and it's everything from healthy plant-based fixings! I utilized potatoes and cashews to make it taste very rich and carrots for the normal yellow shade of the soup that we as a whole know and love. In addition a touch of turmeric to give it an additional yellow shading help.
On the off chance that you can bubble vegetables and utilize a blender, at that point you can make this veggie lover broccoli cheddar soup!
This thick and smooth veggie lover broccoli cheddar soup formula is stacked with "gooey" goodness that will extinguish your hankering for solace nourishment any night of the week. Child neighborly, vegetarian, sans gluten in addition to there is a without nut alternative.
Also Try Our Recipe : TOMATO QUINOA SALAD
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (For color)
- 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast (Or more to taste)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup water (Add more if needed)
- 6 cups broccoli florets, chopped small
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes/cayenne pepper/parsley (Garnish)
Read More Our Recipe : Chunky Portabella Veggie Burgers