CARAMEL MUD CAKE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM #dessert #cakerecipe
In addition to the fact that this is Caramel Mud Cake delicious it's actually simple to make. Actually, it's most likely one of the least demanding cake formulas on this blog. Preparing in two layers likewise implies these mud cakes cook in only 40 minutes.
A flawless two layer Caramel Mud Cake made with white chocolate and dark colored sugar. Iced with velvety white chocolate buttercream, it's the ideal cake for birthday celebrations or festivities.
A rich, two layer Caramel Mud Cake with a delicate piece and a velvety, luxurious, white chocolate icing. Twirls of whipped cream and gooey caramel Rolos take this cake to the following dimension.
Also Try Our Recipe : CHOCOLATE-COVERED STRAWBERRY CAKES
- 230 grams (1 cup / 2 sticks) unsalted butter, chopped
- 300 grams (2 cups) white chocolate
- 180 grams (1 cup) brown sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 315 grams (2 and 1/4 cups) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 230 grams (1 cup / 2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 150 grams (1 cup) white chocolate, pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 435 grams (3 and 1/2 cups) powdered or icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 240 ml (1 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- Rolos, to decorate, optional
Read More Our Recipe : COOKIE DOUGH CUPCAKES